We are looking for talented Python developers to join our dynamic team at CloudLinux OS. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects that are pushing the boundaries of enterprise cyber security applications. As a Senior Python developer, you will be given the chance to grow and thrive through engaging leadership programs and challenging assignments.
CloudLinux OS, our flagship product, is currently deployed on over 25,000 production servers, supporting more than 20 million websites worldwide. Recognized as the industry's top operating system (OS) for security and efficiency in a shared hosting environment, CloudLinux OS drastically enhances server density and tightens security measures. This ultimately leads to reduced operating costs, lower churn rates, and increased profitability for our clients.
With our remote work arrangement and flexible hours, you have the freedom to plan your day and be productive from anywhere in the world.
What you'll do:
- Get involved in the development of Python-based CloudLinux OS products
- Write unit tests and functional tests for your code using Python
- Contribute to code reviews using Gerrit
- Help shape the architecture and create technical documentation for new features
- Investigate and address issues reported by clients, partners, or our support team
- Collaborate with our 3rd level support team to provide guidance and assistance related to our KernelCare products
To excel in this role, you should possess the following:
- A solid background in Python programming with at least 4 years of experience.
- Proficiency in system programming, including knowledge of sockets, filesystem, and process management.
- Familiarity with GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting.
- Experience working with git-based development processes.
- Proficiency in PyTest.
- An intermediate level of proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of Ansible and Jenkins.
- Front-end experience using technologies such as Bootstrap, jQuery, and Vue.js.
- Familiarity with rpm/deb package management, including writing rpm spec and deb rules.
- Knowledge of C language.
- Experience with Python frameworks: Flask and SQLAlchemy.
- Familiarity with NGINX.
- Experience with ClickHouse.
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- English educational programs
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.