Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open-source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development and then software supply chain management to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And we need you to do that. Join us!
Who you are and what you will do
- Have a strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- Motivated to write programs that are easily testable, maintainable, and easily understood by other developers.
- Have a proven strong development experience with the Java stack
- Posses a strong bias for making things happen.
- Desire to build and extend software solutions to implement new features, reduce risk, automate quality, and reduce sources of friction in software supply chains.
- Motivated to learn and try new solutions and design patterns
- You will work to build strong relationships with your teammates, manager, and product manager.
Experiences and Knowledge that we are looking for
- 2-5+ years of experience with Java and Java frameworks
- 2-5+ years of experience with RESTful APIs and microservices architecture.
- 2-5+ years of experience with database design and management using NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud services (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Agile/Scrum development methodology experience
- Legally authorized to work in Colombia (without sponsorship)
- While these skills are essential, we would love to speak to you even if you do not have all of them.
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.