Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open-source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development and then software supply chain management to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And we need you to do that. Join us!
Who you are and what you will do
- You are a person who has 2+ years of experience integrating diverse technologies into cohesive software platforms.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to automate build, test, and distribution processes to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- You will be a member of a unique team at Sonatype, designing tools and processes for large enterprise customers to facilitate their use of Sonatype products.
- You will collaborate closely with multiple Sonatype Engineering teams to integrate their offerings into a unified delivery stream for enterprise customers.
What experience and skills we are looking for
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Working knowledge of Java
- Proficiency in modern technical operation practices
- System architecture & design
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience with specific technologies should include at least a subset of:
- IAM Policy Docs, Policies, Roles, and Instance Profiles
- Docker Containers and orchestration
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.