CloudLinux is a leading global, remote-first company specializing in high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products. We prioritize our employees, embrace remote working, and are committed to doing the right thing. Our team is collaborative and supportive, ensuring everyone's success and making CloudLinux a great place to work.
We are seeking an experienced hosting sales professional with a background in selling Linux products. As a Sales Representative at CloudLinux, you will be instrumental in driving our sales initiatives and expanding our presence in the hosting sector. You will mainly work with exciting and dynamic customers, requiring a proactive and engaging approach.
Join us to be part of a company that is not just about business, but about making a meaningful impact in the Linux and hosting industry. At CloudLinux, you'll be part of a team that supports each other and works together towards shared success.
As our Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Regularly interact with new and existing customers who are dynamic and enthusiastic about our products.
- Utilize your proactive, 'hunter' approach to initiate contact with potential clients and explore new sales opportunities.
- Effectively present our value proposition to decision-makers and key personnel within organizations.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities in Hubspot, and maintain regular communication on progress and status.
- Identify prospects who can act as public advocates for CloudLinux (e.g., through testimonials, case studies).
- Work in sync with company leadership to identify and pursue new market opportunities.
- Collaborate with SEs and Customer Success Managers to ensure successful customer adoption and onboarding.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3- 5 years in sales with a track record of high close rates and quick sales cycles.
- Understanding of Linux infrastructure and/or security software in the hosting industry.
- Exceptional communication, organization, collaboration, and attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, mitigate risks, and drive successful deal closures.
- Familiarity with Hubspot is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Hunter Personality: Strong initiative and drive to pursue new sales leads and business opportunities.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology, particularly in hosting and Linux domains.
- Ability to handle data entry tasks with a focus on upselling and cross-selling.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent