CloudLinux OS, our flagship product, powers over 45 million websites and is widely recognized as the best operating system for security and efficiency in the shared hosting industry. Running on more than 50,000 production servers, CloudLinux OS increases server density and enhances security, resulting in reduced operating costs, lower churn rates, and increased profitability.
As part of this exciting opportunity, you will be working on the Apache2Nginx project. This project involves setting up NGINX on the server and automatically converting .htaccess files into corresponding NGINX configuration.
You can find more details about the Apache2Nginx project on our product website https://cloudlinux.com and in our documentation at https://docs.cloudlinux.com/shared/apache2nginx/. Get to know more about our company at Cloudlinux.com.
To be successful you should have:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency with Linux, with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding and ability to analyze the performance of classical algorithms and data structures
- Proficient in writing and maintaining code following the Go style guide
- Proven experience in multithreaded programming and developing asynchronous applications
- Thorough understanding of the network stack, particularly TCP/IP and HTTP
- Familiarity with Go-testing and debugging tools
- Skilled in performance analysis and optimization
- Ability to patch and modify existing Go solutions
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Nginx/Apache architecture for developing additional components
- Proficiency in using Git for version control
- Strong Linux/Unix skills, preferably with experience in RHEL/CentOS/Almalinux
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Great teamwork skills
- Ability to read and understand code written by others
- Good command of the English language, including reading technical documentation
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent