Job title : Software Engineer (2315)
Job Location: Remote India
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Software Engineer who can contribute to our efforts to revolutionize the way we build, test, operate and monitor our cloud-based products and services. As an NGC Experience Team Software Engineer, you will primarily be working on a range of critical internal systems, tooling and automation to enable migrations across platforms and tech stacks. You will work with your Principal Engineer, fellow engineers, Product Engineering, Operations and Customer Success teams to identify inefficiencies in our current services and processes, then propose and implement changes to improve the Customer Experience.
As a Software Engineer, you will…
- Perform the migration of customers between different platforms and systems within Acquia's ecosystem.
- Work to automate manual processes, create and evolve migration tooling
- Contribute to our efforts to revolutionize the way we build, test, operate and monitor our cloud-based products and services
- Collaborate closely with other team members, review their work
- Participate in Scrum software development lifecycle
- Work in a team environment where you own and operate the services you build
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Use sound rationale for problem identification and decision making, and can transfer that knowledge to other engineers on the team.
- Want to work in a collaborative and supportive manner with not only your team but internal stakeholders as well.
- Strive to consistently achieve excellence, not only for yourself, but for your teammates.
- Are passionate about creating and maintaining high quality software that provides direct value to customers.
- Enjoy refactoring code as you strive for continuous improvement.
- Enjoy collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Have a passion for User Experience.
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 2+ years of experience with Golang and comfortable navigating unix/linux based operating systems along with shell scripting.
- 1+ years of experience with various AWS services (SQS, EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation, Kinesis, RDS, and API Gateway are examples).
- 1+ years of experience working with kubernetes environments and resources
- Have familiarity with design patterns; and write clean, maintainable code.
- Experience working in Agile and continuous delivery environments.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD tooling, as well as experience writing unit and system tests.
- Familiarity with container-based application deployment using Docker or similar runtimes and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes.
- Show us your GitHub profile
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially transforming product requirements into development plans.
Extra credit if you…
- hold AWS/CKAD certifications
- Understanding of PHP
- have a mindset to automate repetitive tasks
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.