About the Role:
As Head of Campaigns and Lifecycle Marketing at Builder.io, you will build and manage the engine of marketing touchpoints to engage, inspire and educate digital leaders and their teams to adopt and expand their usage of Builder.io, and to retain them as long-term customers.
This position requires developing a strong understanding of Builder.io customer behavior and the journey from discovery of Builder.io through to value creation and growth on the platform. Leveraging content and marketing automation tools, you will create highly engaging, personalized experiences at scale, in order to grow the pipeline of sales-qualified opportunities, help to close those opportunities, and engage customers ongoing to enrich their experience and help ensure success with Builder.io.
You will bring strategic vision and project management skills to rolling out multi-layer campaigns across multiple channels and tactics, including social media, search marketing / remarketing, email / text, webinars and more. And you are adept in partnering with the SDR and sales teams to ensure maximum impact of all campaigns and lifecycle touchpoints, equipping them with the right messaging and tools to carry campaign impacts through the sales process.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that increase customer acquisition, engagement, satisfaction and revenue.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of customer behavior, preferences and needs to inform marketing strategy, segmentation and targeting.
- Execute and optimize customer acquisition and engagement touchpoints along the customer journey, from multi-channel promotional campaigns to newsletters, email nurture, push notifications and triggered in-product messages.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Design and Analytics, to develop and execute integrated marketing campaign assets and rollout strategies.
- Work with our sales development and account executive teams to maximize the yield of all campaigns, with pipeline as the primary KPI.
- Collaborate with developer relations and developer marketing to ensure alignment of and synergies between touchpoints optimized for digital leaders, and those optimized for a developer audience.
- Develop and maintain a testing and experimentation framework to continuously improve campaign performance and customer experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Marketing Campaign Manager, Demand Generation or similar position, ideally for technology or SaaS products targeting a mixed-profile B2B audience.
- Excellent writing / communication skills; working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Working familiarity with marketing automation systems like Hubspot or Marketo, and with CRM systems like Hubspot or Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge and working familiarity with webinar platforms, and experience running webinars.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance.
The items above are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
The estimated total compensation for the Head of Campaigns and Lifecycle Marketing role is $125,000 - $195,000 USD, which includes base salary and variable bonus opportunity. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors discovered during the interview process, including experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
What Builder.io offers you:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Mental health days. We encourage you to take at least one per quarter to recharge
- Paid parental leave. 12 weeks of full pay for the birth and care of a newborn child, or for the placement of a child for adoption or foster care
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- $500 annual learning & development budget. Feel supported and empowered to continue developing your skills
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you'll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window 🤯 (yeah, we're pretty stoked about it!)
Builder.io is a Visual Headless CMS that works with any website or application and enables anyone to create, manage, and publish high-performing, enterprise-scale digital experiences without constantly relying on developers. We’re backed by Greylock Partners.
We were founded in San Francisco, CA but are committed to operating as a digital-first company. Our team continues to expand globally, with team members spread out across the US, Canada, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Builder.io is committed to growing an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.