Mirantis is adding a Global Account Manager in France to our team! You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP's, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Services and Products. Cross-functional teams from Mirantis’ Marketing, Solutions Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Development functions will provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
- Managing and growing relationships with the company's key clients.
- Pipeline Generation – acquire new customer database from calling into high level within prospect organizations, networking, and various customer account lists.
- Participates in campaigns, conferences, works with marketing team to understand new offers and leads in assigned region, generates leads independently and follows-up appropriately.
- Solution Selling – consults with clients to determine their needs and works with application sales specialists to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available.
- Proposal/Presentation Generation: incorporates executive summary, ROI analysis, and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
- Develop Scope of Work – works with the customer and engineering team to define and document the project scope.
- Relationship Management – develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Accurate Forecasting – captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to ensure accurate product and services forecasting.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, four-year college degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years selling experience with cloud technology products and solutions such as Cisco, EMC (Storage), VMware, NetApp, Oracle and managed services.
- Excellent communication in English and French
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Strong understanding of Linux, OpenStack and Kubernetes.
- Market knowledge (i.e. industry knowledge relevant to the geographic area) and technical knowledge are necessary, and if assigned to vertical markets, knowledge of public sector is required.
- Must possess the business experience to analyze client business requirements and develop creative solutions as well as utilize technical resources to complete an accurate and technically assured sales order.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism; and ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness.
- Work constructively across cultural boundaries in a globally distributed organization.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Professional development and training
- Receive a competitive compensation package with a strong benefits plan.
We are a Leader for Container Management in G2 (#2 after AWS)!