You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP's, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Services and Products. Cross-functional teams from Mirantis’ Marketing, Solutions Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Development functions will provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
Accurate Forecasting – captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to ensure accurate product and services forecasting.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry;
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies;
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation;
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued;
- Internship provides you with the opportunity to combine work and education;
- Professional development and training;
- Attend conferences and working groups;
- Modern bright office, centrally located and close to public transportation;
- Customized workstation (macOS, Windows, Linux);
- Company outings, happy hours, hackathons, and tech talks;
- Receive a competitive compensation package with a strong benefits plan.
We are a Leader for Container Management in G2 (#2 after AWS)!