Collabora is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic open-source software developer, with good knowledge of at least one of OpenGL or Vulkan, to join our ever growing geographically-distributed Graphics domain team.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the OpenGL or Vulkan APIs
- Experience developing on Linux systems
- Knowledge of open source development methodologies and relevant open source communities
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work and communicate in an online fully distributed environment
Desirable Skills (The below are skills that to some degree will be useful at the start of your career within Collabora. Training and opportunities for development will be offered)
- Experience profiling and optimizing application's use of the GPU
- Experience with developing GPU compilers
- Direct contributions to the Mesa 3D Graphics Library
- Experience leading teams to understand and define constraints, requirements and solutions
- Good communication with customers and upstream communities
- Self-learning skills to get sufficient knowledge of Collabora's services, business model, project delivery life cycle and other related technical domains
Collabora's Graphics team contributes to the entire Linux Graphics stack, from the Linux kernel up to the display servers, including but not limited to GPU and display kernel drivers, Wayland/Weston, OpenGL, Vulkan and other open-source graphics drivers within the Mesa 3D Graphics Library for different customers’ projects in various market verticals.