Recro is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deploys Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions.
- Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
- Provides Tier 3 maintenance support for deployed CDS technologies.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to CDS technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of CDS technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Must have 7 years of relevant work experience
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications within 6 months of hire
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Proficient in Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of GOTS and COTS CDS technologies on the NCDSMO approved products list.
- Knowledge with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
- Ability to apply security principles to the systems and enterprise system designs.
- Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Knowledge of defensive cyber operations.
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts.
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
Benefits at Recro;
100% paid medical, dental, and vision
401k - 6% matching and 401k profit sharing (total 401k contributions up to 25%)
PTO - 15 days
Federal Holidays - 10 days
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Tuition
Working at Recro;
A Great Culture - We are building a culture at Recro where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you are ready to grow your career and recro (re-invent) the way our clients operate, you have come to the right place.
A Great Place to Work - Employees are treated like people, not line items. We work smart when we can and hard when we must but we always do it together, as a team. We are a team with tons of passion and enthusiasm to blaze new trails and improve the state of our clients, the broader community, and even the world.
A Great Place to Contribute - We believe diverse perspectives improve each challenge that we face. We trust and enable our amazing people to accomplish amazing feats. At Recro, you will be empowered to deliver your best work.
A Great Place to Grow - We believe in our people and maximizing your potential. At Recro, we continue to look into the future and invest in each other through teamwork, collaboration, and training.