Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Currently our Infrastructure Team is looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) with knowledge and experience of how to configure and maintain highly available PostgreSQL and Clickhouse databases.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
- Perform regular database maintenance, search for weak points (shortcomings) of the existing architecture, provide solutions or workarounds and help implement them
- Document databases of existing services and applications
- Maintain user access rights and security of databases
- Define key database monitoring metrics and define action plans to avoid/fix possible problems
- Write standard operating procedures for recurring tasks, maintenance and recovery works
- Advise users on the subject of database optimization and writing DB queries
- 1+ years of ClickHouse DB administration experience
- 2+ years of PostgresSQL DB administration experience
- Experience in configuring a database in a high availability architecture
- Experience in database backup and recovery
- Experience in database optimization for different load profiles
- Experience writing technical documentation in English
- Upper-intermediate level of English knowledge
Will be a plus
- Experience in automating data loading from different sources.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent