Our key client is hiring and looking to add a Front-End Software Engineer (Direct Hire) to their team.
Job Title: Front-End Software Engineer (Direct Hire)
Pay Rate: $100k
Location: Houston, TX 77077
Work Type: Hybrid – in the office on Wednesday but could increase to two days
Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm
The Front-End Software Engineer develops the front end of a web application, i.e., the visual elements that users see and interact with within a web application. The Developer evaluates emerging technologies and provides strategic innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to increase efficiency, reliability, and integration of the client’s services and operations, working in a semi-autonomous environment where fast prototyping of emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule. The position reports to the software project manager
- Work with the product design teams to understand end-user requirements.
- Work with the business group to understand use cases and map to screens and components.
- Building, and deploying front-end applications.
- Adopts test strategies to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Evaluates web engineering approaches, assess risks and make improvements.
- Develops and maintains new or improved software products and techniques, working in a semiautonomous environment where fast prototyping with emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related with a minimum of 3 years working.
- Experience with one or more Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience with container technologies.
- Knowledge of one or more open-source frameworks for front-end development like React, Angular, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable design patterns for the front end.
- Knowledge of Restful architecture and use cases.
- Knowledge /experience/awareness in maintainability and testing.
- Experience with one or more continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience with test-driven software development.