REMOTE API SDET Engineer - Java/Selenium Requirements
- Strong experience as a Software Engineer, a Software Engineer in Test, Test Automation Engineer, or equivalent roles
- Strong experience with core Java
- Strong experience developing test frameworks with open-source automation tools such as Selenium, or Cucumber.
- Strong Selenium experience is required
- Proficient experience writing automation scripts with at least one Object Oriented Programming Language such as C# or Java.
- Strong experience working with Database testing techniques using Sybase, SQL server, or Oracle with a strong understanding of database schemas
- Experience working with performance Engineers or Performance tools such as BlazeMeter, JMeter and/or Taurus
- Experience with testing API frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM development methodology
REMOTE API SDET Engineer - Java/Selenium Benefits
- 100% Remote
- Health Insurance and HSA Employer Contribution
- PTO and Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 401K and 529 Employer Match
- Competitive Salary
- Education and Training
- Education Reimbursement
REMOTE API SDET Engineer - Java/Selenium Responsibilities
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you will be working in a high-energy team, developing, and executing automated or manual tests in various stages of development by using the best engineering practices in the industry today. Passion for all aspects of software development is critical. We are building teams that are empowered to solve the business needs by having a rapid development and deployment pipeline with a focus on automation and releasing software.
As a Scrum team member, you will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions that adhere to the software architecture strategy, coding standards, and established organizational policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain the test automation suite using various test automation frameworks -
- Experience in batch testing, big data testing
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively
- Develop end-to-end software test frameworks, test suites, and tools to validate product-specific features and use cases
- Incorporate automated tests into our continuous delivery pipeline.
- Perform creative exploratory testing of new features and products.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolutions
- Ability and willing to assist with all tasks within an Agile scrum team, writing stories, development & manual testing.
- Understanding of Agile Testing Quadrants, Behavior Driven Development, ATDD/TDD.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to the company or our clients