Embedded Software Engineer
Systems IntegrityEl Segundo CAUS Citizenship AND Active Clearance Required
$55-$90 per hour*W2 Hourly Contract to Hire-w /Option for full benefits during contract Have you ever seen images of Earth from space that take your breath away? Are you looking for a role where you'll make a real difference in the technologies that make not only those images, but the technologies to launch humans into space travel? If you're a cleared Embedded Software Engineer, this could be your chance to have a hand in these rapidly evolving technologies!
An Active DoD Secret or higher level clearance is required for consideration along with the ability to obtain and maintain an SAP clearance. To get to an interview, your resume will need to show that clearance along with:
- A bachelor degree (preferably in STEM discipline)
- 8+ years of software engineering experience including:
- Embedded software development in C and C++
- Full life cycle development experience
- One or more of the following:
- RTOS (real time operating systems)
- Kernel or device driver development
- Systems Integration
- Agile, DevSecOps and Model Based Engineering
- Software product line development practices
- Cyber Security
- Python and/or Perl scripting skills
Due to classified nature of programs, the details on duties are limited until there's a 'need to know' but I can tell you that you'll be working within a world class Secure Sensor Solutions Systems Integrity software team team that has a rich aerospace history and an unparalleled heritage of success in advanced sensing systems for space exploration and national security.
If you're up to that challenge, follow the link below to apply today! We're ready to hire and every qualified applicant will receive immediate consideration and personal response #CBAmy Cody-Quinn
(703) firstname.lastname@example.org*Rates listed are not a guarantee of salary/rate. Rate offered at time of hire will depend on many factors including education, experience, interview results and skill level as well as benefit options selected during contract. Salary offered will be based on above factors as well as skills exhibited and performance during contract. Please note: This position requires US Citizenship AND an active Secret or higher level Clearance. We cannot work with third party agencies or external recruiters in filling this direct W2 hourly contract.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran