Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Summary: An Associate Curriculum Manager is a member of the Learning Services team. The Associate role is divided between administrative responsibilities that help run the operation (like learning platform support, and customer support), and developing skill at planning, writing, and production of product training materials as they mature into the role of Curriculum Manager.
This role requires:
- Active interest in growing into a role in instructional design and curriculum management at a tech product company.
- Some project management skills; including but not limited to leadership, communication, time management, negotiating, and team management.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse team members across the globe, as well as cross department collaboration with subject-matter experts, to design and produce training materials and documentation.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong reading, writing, and speaking skills in English.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable working with remote team members, with administrative skills , a willingness to learn, and strong attention to detail. They will have an active interest in training and development.
Their main stakeholders are the Acquia Learning Services team members that they will assist with content development. Their other stakeholders are Acquians from other departments who require support with our learning tools to complete training in product configuration, development, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for maintaining product-related channels, catalogs, and courses on Acquia’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Responsible (along with other team members) for administration and support of Learning Services applications used in our programs.
- Support curriculum design and the creation of training materials, covering topics from product introduction and onboarding to troubleshooting and support for one or more Acquia products.
- Support creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Support planning and production of internal product onboarding and training materials through coordination with stakeholders across the company and supporting team members.
- Support communication and reporting with the Product teams to identify product updates that require new materials, or revision to existing training materials.
- Adhere to our processes and style guide, and work with the team to identify improvements that help with the team’s velocity and deliverable quality.
- Be responsive to external stakeholders regarding reported documentation or access issues.
- Contribute to regular internal updates related to products training materials for new or upcoming releases, backlog of requests, and known gaps in training.
- Contribute to internal enablement related to department activities and deliverables.
- Contribute to internal marketing of training materials produced by the team.
- Use a work tracking system (such as Jira) to track their work and to discover documentation requirements from other teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, educational design, or equivalent technical industry work experience is ideal.
- 1 year in project, program, or product management with focus on technical education programs, course content, and instructional design, or customer support with a software technology company is ideal.
- Excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Interest in designing, developing, and delivering instructional materials for technical content, including e-learning application use and administration.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple assigned tasks on different timelines and with different stakeholders to meet deadlines.
- Experience or interest in working with a diverse, geographically dispersed team is ideal.
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS), digital experience platforms is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, with a high degree of integrity.
- Maintain a positive and constructive outlook, focused on driving results and finding solutions.
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.