Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Summary: A Curriculum Manager is a member of the Learning Services team responsible for planning, developing, and maintaining training materials, and contributing to certification materials for one or more products at Acquia.
This role requires excellent project management skills, ability to collaborate with diverse team members across departments, strategic thinking and problem solving, and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable working with remote team members, to initiate and deliver critical product-related deliverables.
Their internal stakeholders are Acquia team members, who require training in product configuration, development, and support/troubleshooting. Their external stakeholders are partners and customers who require product onboarding, and training in configuration, administration, and effective daily use of Acquia products.
- Accountable for curriculum design covering topics from product introduction and onboarding to troubleshooting and support for one or more Acquia products
- Responsible for planning and production of onboarding and training materials through coordination with stakeholders across the company and supporting team members
- If applicable to a product, responsible for identification and development of competencies for certification, and for working with certification program staff to develop and maintain certification question banks
- Accountable for working with Product team to identify product updates that require new materials, or revision to existing training materials
- Responsible for contributing to the continuous improvement of training content governance and management
- Responsible for attending conferences and related events as needed to oversee certification events, support Acquia’s marketing efforts, and connect with Acquia customers, partners, and community members on training needs.
- Responsible for maintaining product-related channels, catalogs, and courses on Acquia’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Responsible (along with other team members) for administration and support of Learning Services applications used in our programs
- Responsible for providing regular internal updates related to their suite of products’ training materials for new or upcoming releases, backlog of requests, and known gaps in training
- Contribute to internal enablement related to department activities and deliverables
- Contribute to internal marketing of training materials produced by the team
- Participate in external marketing efforts related to product releases and available training and certification resources
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, educational design, or equivalent technical industry work experience
- 5+ years in project, program, or product management with focus on technical education programs, course, content, and instructional design with a software technology company
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering instructional materials for technical content, including e-learning application use and administration
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects on different timelines and with different stakeholders
- Experience working with a diverse, geographically dispersed team
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS), digital experience platforms; Drupal preferred
- Work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, with a high degree of integrity
- Maintains a positive and constructive outlook, focuses on driving results, finding solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel required for internal meetings, special events, and training delivery
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.