Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is looking for customer support experts and technical advisors to join our Support Engineering team to help us provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, from Fortune 500 clients to Government agencies. Acquia Support is a high-energy team that offers opportunities for growth and new challenges in a collaborative, supportive atmosphere – we’re dedicated and fun!
We need hard-working, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, and diagnose and solve problems efficiently. You get to advise Acquia customers on how to get the most from Acquia products and guide them through issues from site launches to "there's a module for that" scenarios. You’ll be part of a close-knit, tenured team of professionals helping customers all over the globe overcome obstacles and resolve issues related to their websites. It’ll be important to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, work with Acquia’s team of top Drupalists to consult or resolve issues, and contribute to making Acquia and Drupal even more awesome.
What will you do?
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve data and product interface problems
- Use problem-solving, critical-thinking and multi-tasking skills to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality
- Use troubleshooting experience to create and update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQ’s, and other related support collateral.
- Train and mentor others on your team, display leadership and, become a Subject Matter Expert
- Passion for the web, open-source development, particularly Drupal, and for helping us continue to build our community and Acquia as a whole
- Experience with Linux - Command Line and Git is important
- Conversational understanding of LAMP and/or IIS/SQL, network protocol layers, security layers and domain models
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Unparalleled passion for assisting customers by addressing their business/technical challenges
- Evidence of a curious mind
- Ready to challenge the status quo
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Why Acquia Support?
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
- We're not a call center. We're looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone (though we do that too). We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving sophisticated challenges involving cloud technology.
- When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Paid quarterly on-call, and a liberal vacation policy mean a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a globally inclusive working team.
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognises the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
- Performs with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work. Constantly questions: “How will this benefit the customer?”
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviors.
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.
- Demonstrates ability to flag opportunities for improvement and issues, and, proactively takes necessary actions
- Demonstrates leadership skills by taking initiatives, building pathways and driving initiatives to conclusion
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Site development and/or PHP development
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.