Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Global Account Executive, you will...
- Develop and execute a large account, multi-LOB development strategy for a named set of Acquia’s largest customers with a goal of growing Acquia’s digital experience platform subscription business (Experience Factory and Marketing Hub)
- Lead a cross-functional team of Acquia colleagues and partners to deliver outcome-oriented digital experience solutions that drive full subscription renewal attainment and incremental subscription and services revenue
- Ensure that all technology and business delivery expectations are met with the goal of improving NPS
You’ll enjoy this role if you have…
- PROACTIVE, DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate passion for efficiency
- Strong intellect with an educated approach to delivering a deliberate point of view regarding cloud, open source and digital technologies
- Comfortable effectively communicating across the client organization, from hands-on technical resources to C-level executives
- Strong technical acuity with consistent track record to present and sell sophisticated software products (infrastructure and applications) in a Voice of the Customer context, explicitly linking IT and business outcome value
- Process-oriented approach to identifying, qualifying, brokering, and closing enterprise-level software subscription agreements in sophisticated, multi-constituent enterprise environments
What you’ll need to be successful...
- BS/BA required
- 8+ years enterprise software/subscription sales experience – CMS and digital experience platform knowledge a strong plus
- Successful history working remotely as a member of a distributed sales team
- Mar-Tech Experience
- Transparent and accountable operating style (Salesforce proficiency required)
- Dedication to the art and science of selling, preferably with Strategic Selling and/or Challenger sales method experience
- History of consistently exceeding sales quota and business objectives
- Consistent record of retaining and gaining new, full life-cycle enterprise business and build brand equity via successful whitespace mapping and sales play execution
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and desire to travel as necessary in support of individual sales activities and team success
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!