Role: Lead Implementation Consultant (1922)
Job Location: Pune/ Remote
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
In the Professional Services team, our job is to design, configure, and deploy the most powerful solutions that the AgilOne Platform can offer. We are looking for someone who loves data and delivering optimal technical outcomes & solutions.
About the job
In the Acquia CDP Professional Services team, our job is to design, configure, and deploy the most powerful CDP solutions that the Acquia Platform can offer. We are looking for someone who loves data and working with clients to translate requirements into product technical solutions.
As a Lead Implementation Consultant, you manage all technical aspects of new implementations and revisions for clients, and drive them towards value realization. Come up with new ways of leveraging CDP product solutions to solve client’s business objectives. Be ready to start fast with your leadership, strong analysis skill, technical acumen, creative and critical thinking, and passion for fast-paced problem solving.
- 8-12 yrs of Strong SQL language experience with optimization techniques. (window functions, case statements, joins, etc.)
- Hands-on E2E product delivery along with client handling experience
- Experience with drawing meaningful conclusions from large sets & variety of data
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive QL, Impala along with working knowledge in the domain of Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Ability to translate business requirements to product solutions
- Ability to learn about new platforms and technologies unique to client environments
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to lead design technical solutions and solve blockers during development for large clients
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate asynchronously in a multi-time zone environment.
Nice To Have
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in an engineering or analytical field.
- Experience in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst).
- Knowledge of any scripting knowledge for eg. Python etc
- Working knowledge of email service providers (e.g. Silverpop, ExactTarget, Responsys).
- Experience with operational data systems (SAP, NetSuite, Magento).
- Experience from the product industry and built some accelerators/ automation tools.
You'll be successful in this role if you have
- Relentless drive to help clients be successful with value creation.
- Proven team mentoring and management skills
- Commitment to delivering high-quality product solutions & delivery on time.
- Ability to work within timelines and technical constraints.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment.
- Flexible and able to deal with shifting priorities while clearly communicating the impact of change to your team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects at varying stages
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.