Mattermost is an open source platform for secure collaboration across the entire software development lifecycle. Hundreds of thousands of developers around the globe trust Mattermost to increase their productivity by bringing together team communication, task and project management, and workflow orchestration into a unified platform for agile software development.
Founded in 2016, Mattermost’s open source platform powers over 800,000 workspaces worldwide with the support of over 4,000 contributors from across the developer community. The company serves over 800 customers, including European Parliament, NASA, Nasdaq, Samsung, SAP, United States Air Force and Wealthfront, and is backed by world-class investors including Battery Ventures, Redpoint, S28 Capital, YC Continuity. To learn more, visit www.mattermost.com
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost
Mattermost is a high performance, fast-paced startup where staff are empowered to do the best work of their careers. We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Partner to partner with leaders across our GTM and G&A functions to support talent growth and development globally.
- Own our global hiring programs, processes, systems, and vendors for Mattermost’s GTM (Sales, Marketing, CS) and Business teams (G&A).
- Build and foster relationships as a thought partner with hiring stakeholders and business leaders, seek to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs, and act as a trusted advisor in developing and driving hiring plans and strategies.
- Embrace the Mattermost Leadership Principles with proactive and thoughtful development and iteration of our recruiting processes; drive change and influence adoption of efficient and best-in-class recruiting practices in alignment with our global, remote culture and larger Recruiting and People Team programs, processes, and goals.
- Develop innovative approaches to deploy sourcing strategies to attract, engage and expand talent pipelines, in alignment with our global hiring motions.
- Own the candidate experience - prioritize end-to-end speed and engagement; efficiently source, pitch, screen, and close world-class talent for open roles through internal and external channels.
- Build and foster relationships with GTM and G&A hiring stakeholders and empower managers to take accountability for the People needs and challenges within their organizations with appropriate coaching and development; partner closely with People Operations and Partners to provide employee relations support to assist employees and leaders in resolving issues.
- Monitor and manage the recruiting workflows and provide direction for prioritizing hiring and service levels while exceeding the needs of our organization.
- Partner closely with People Operations & Total Rewards to support deeper data insights that help drive engagement and improvements across GTM and G&A recruiting and integration.
- Help maintain all recruiting systems, tools, and metrics/dashboards.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience working in a high-growth, start-up environment.
- 3+ years of experience owning recruiting operations and leading, building, and coaching a recruiting team to deliver results for GTM and G&A functions.
- Experience working with recruiting tools, systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
- Skilled at partnering with global hiring stakeholders to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage key stakeholder expectations through a deep understanding of ROI.
- Experience utilizing data and analytical skills to create, measure and scale workflows to achieve accelerated hiring goals.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness, and online/social mediaPerceptive and thoughtful in identifying issues and developing appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a fast-paced, distributed workforce.
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Australia - Brazil - Bulgaria - Canada - Chile - Colombia - Finland - Georgia - Germany - Greece - India - Ireland - Mauritius - Mexico - Norway - Pakistan - Philippines - Poland - Portugal - Spain - South Korea - Suriname - Turkey - Uganda - Ukraine - Uruguay - United Kingdom - United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!