We are looking for a Continuous Integration/Automation Engineer to join our Imunify360 team. Imunify Security is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux web-servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy to use security solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop our products - CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 - using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the project you can find on the product website KernelCare.com, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of a complex automatic test system infrastructure
- Improve stability and performance of CI/CD infrastructure
- Maintain and modify test environment and configuration as needed, create new test environments and configurations to meet customer-based configuration or problem reproducing requirements
- Continue to expand test automation within Imunify360 continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments
- Closely collaborate with product developers
Basic Qualifications that we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field
- Experience and the passion for Linux
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and their relation to automation engineering
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker
- Understanding of CI/CD systems, tools and approaches
- Experience in creation of Jenkins scripted/declarative pipelines
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse teams
- Proven ability to communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Intermediate (and higher) English level
- Team player but also able to work independently using your initiative
- Happy in an agile, fast-paced environment
Would be a plus:
- Experience in QA Automation
- Experience with Python and py.test
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.