Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a key contributor working as part of Acquia’s Product Marketing team responsible for delivering product marketing strategy and execution for Acquia Marketing Cloud products, solutions, and initiatives focused on its Customer Data Platform (CDP). Key responsibilities include:
- Developing go-to-market (GTM) strategies for the Acquia CDP product line. This includes collaborating with the Marketing Cloud Team on:
- Identifying the market opportunity and target buyer personas
- Defining the routes to market
- Developing GTM plans and messaging/positioning
- Validating the approach
- Working with a cross-functional team to implement the plan
- Tracking and monitoring the success of the plan and revenue for the product
- Working with the marketing team to develop thought leadership and demand generation content, including website content, videos, interactive content, ebooks, and more
- Working with the analyst and media relations team to gain valuable insights and advance Acquia CDP coverage
- Preparing and delivering presentations as a CDP subject matter expert at live events and webinars
- Working with the sales enablement team to develop sales content and ensure the field sales team is equipped to sell
- Working with the product team to feed field and analyst input back into the roadmap
- Working with the AM/CSM teams to ensure product retention and growth within the customer base
- Working with the partner team to grow the Acquia CDP footprint with partners
- Work with pre-sales on an optimized demo strategy
- Assisting the field in individual deals and sales strategy
- Understanding the competitive landscape for a specific product category and how we position against a given set of competitors
- Background in marketing and/or customer data technology spaces
- Experience with a combination of key aspects of product marketing (e.g., evangelism, analyst relations, content creation, sales and partner enablement, etc.)
- Proven impact on core business KPIs
- Strong understanding of the customer data platforms (CDP) market
- Proven success working with cross functional teams for strategic company initiatives
- Strong communication skills, including written and speaking
ACQUIA IS PROUD TO PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS BENEFITS OFFERINGS TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES IN MAINTAINING BOTH A HEALTHY BODY AND A HEALTHY MIND. CORE BENEFITS INCLUDE: COMPETITIVE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE, WELLNESS PROGRAMS, TAKE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT TIME OFF, PARENTAL LEAVE, RECOGNITION PROGRAMS, AND MUCH MORE!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.