Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We’re looking for hardworking technical leads, TAMs or architects to bring into the emerging Digital Experience Platform (DXP) industry to advise our growing customer base.
Pivoting on your experience in digital delivery, you’ll be a catalyst for our high-value customers; from global sporting events, international news, media, healthcare and more.
As a Technical Account Manager at Acquia, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple accounts, technologies, projects and potentially countries; expediting your own growth and cross-pollinating solved problems between customers. You’ll work with a small portfolio of high-value customers and build strong relationships with them.
- Listen to customers. Identify their business drivers.
- Build platform strategies to achieve customer business goals.
- Consult on a wide variety of technical and strategic topics, including standard methodologies and delivery strategies with Drupal and Acquia products, including cloud hosting.
- Identify business risks and technical solutions to mitigate them.
- Connect customers with other subject matter specialists within Acquia.
- Communicate with customers with clarity and courtesy – verbally and in writing.
- Work with customers across media such as video calls, phone conferences, and email.
- Efficiently balance multiple requests from multiple customers.
- Collaborate with other global team members on technical and customer service challenges.
- Advise customers on topics such as development workflows, application performance, security, cache strategies, and high traffic events.
- Provide Drupal expertise including but not limited to: architecture, configuration, contributed modules, themes, site building and custom modules.
- Be open to occasional travel.
Your Unique Skills:
- You can communicate with partners across the business at different levels (e.g. developer vs a head of digital).
- You can translate technical discussions for non-technical audiences and vice versa.
- You can provide excellent customer service.
- When problem-solving, you can go down-the-rabbit-hole quickly and are comfortable under pressure to produce next steps.
- You can use data and insight to drive customer decision making.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests.
- Performs work with (internal and external) customer happiness in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work.
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation, and communication skills.
- Listens and probes to understand, diagnose and understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- You have Drupal experience and a developer background with WCM/CMS.
- You’ve learned from failure and thrive with feedback.
- You’ve contributed to open source projects and participated in open source communities.
- You’ve led a delivery team, architected a solution or are an SME in a specific field.
- You’ve had exposure to enterprise or government delivery environments.
- You’re naturally motivated to resolve hard problems. You can jump in and own It.
- You give back more. You find ways to build and grow customers and colleagues.
- You’re autonomous and driven; committed to awesome.
- You do the right thing for your customer and by your colleagues.
- You dare to be different. You can think differently and be willing to act on it.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.