Make a difference.
Our Solutions Engineering team are our in-house, customer facing product experts. The Solutions Engineering team enables Grafana Labs worldwide growth by educating potential and existing customers to ensure that they are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, hands on enablement, presentations, technical evaluations and ongoing interaction. We also partner closely with our Sales team to help qualify and close opportunities. The Solutions Engineering team is also one of the primary routes of communication from our customers through into the Product Management and Engineering teams.
A great Solution Engineer is able to really listen to a prospect or customer, understand their requirements, ask the right questions to extract as much information as required and translate all that into a solution with Grafana Labs technology. They are the bridge between the highly technical engineering folks here at Grafana Labs, our customers and our Sales team.
What you'll be doing:
- We’re a startup so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration and leadership.
- We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team.
- You will need first class written and oral communication skills both to collaborate with our remote first internal teams and with our worldwide customers. You will need to be able to skillfully articulate our value proposition and the technical advantages of our products.
- You will love solving complex technical challenges and thrive on bringing creative solutions to our customers
- You should have a general knowledge of Linux, experience working in open source and an understanding of what metrics, alerting, monitoring and dashboards can do for an organization
- You will need to be self-motivated, detail-oriented and enjoy continuously learning. You will be able and willing to develop a strong knowledge of our infrastructure and products.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.