Grafana Labs is looking for a Senior Sales Process Enablement Manager to join our rapidly growing Go-To-Market (GTM) organization. In this role, you will design, develop, implement and maintain Enablement programs around Grafana’s sales process, supporting both new hire onboarding and in-seat sellers. You will also work closely with Grafana’s Sales Leadership team and other Customer facing GTM teams, to develop standardized tooling to be leveraged globally across the sales process and ensure that all teams are aligned and enabled on their responsibilities within the sales process.
Ideally, you have a passion for customers, sales methodology and ensuring the best possible customer experience through a sales process that optimizes for the customer journey. You should have mastery of critical selling skills and experience in training sellers on these skills. You should be comfortable in balancing strategic planning with execution, as you will regularly be in the weeds, developing and delivering blended learning solutions that are role-based, highly interactive, and innovative.
- Design and develop a stage by stage Sales Process Enablement Program for both New Hire onboarding and In-Seat ongoing enablement. This may include instructor-led training, webinars, eLearning assignments, conferences, etc.
- Design, build, deliver and maintain Sales Process and Methodology enablement content, courses and presentations for both individual contributors and leaders
- Engage, persuade, and build alliances with key stakeholders involved in executing the Sales Process in order to define needs, build standardized tooling and implement certification programs.
- Partner closely with our Solutions Engineering and CX organization to develop enablement for all GTM customer facing teams to ensure alignment in the execution of our Sales Process.
- Track and measure Sales Process enablement program and content usage, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Define, track, measure and report of business impact of Sales Process enablement
- 2+ years of full cycle software/SaaS sales experience and regular track record of exceeding quota
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company with a technical offering
- Certifications in MEDDPICC and Force Management
- Program management experience delivering enablement programs with a proven impact to the business
- Have solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills across a range of learner tenures from individual contributor to senior leader
- Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas for how to engage learners
- We’re a high growth company, so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgment, collaboration, and leadership.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.