Grafana is looking for a Technical Enablement Manager to join our rapidly growing Go-To-Market (GTM) organization. As an analytical problem solver and strong all around leader you will create role-based, data-driven programs to enable our CX team (Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Education and Technical Support) on our continuously evolving product offerings.
The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and helping others learn, as well as driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic planning with execution and is very comfortable getting into the weeds. This role will help develop blended learning solutions that are role-based, highly interactive, and innovative. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Product Marketing, Product Management, Technical Support, Customer Education, and Solution Engineers to establish a scalable and supported program. This person will build, manage, and continuously update onboarding and ongoing content and collateral that resonates with our Go-To-Market organization, and is easily accessible.
- Assist in the management of various GTM Technical Enablement programs across GTM functions. This may include instructor-led training, webinars, eLearning assignments, conferences, etc.
- Engage, persuade, and build alliances with key stakeholders involved in technical and skills development in order to define needs and deliver appropriate plans
- Partner closely with our Engineering teams to stay ahead of product releases, ensuring our CX organization is aware of how the changes impact their roles
- Focus on program development, management, and delivery
- Successful design and development of role based training paths for both individual contributors and leaders
- Design, build and deliver technical enablement content, courses and presentations for both individual contributors and leaders
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for technical GTM team members
- Track and measure the results of onboarding programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Drive key on-the-job milestones for the customer experience org.
- Define, track, measure and report of business impact of enablement
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Support, Professional Services, or Technical Enablement, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company with a technical offering
- Technical proficiency is a must for this role. You should have hands-on experience at the code level and have technical knowledge including:
- Have solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Project management experience delivering quality product in a fast moving environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills across a range of learner tenures from individual contributor to senior leader
- Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas for how to engage learners
- We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team
- We’re a high growth company, so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration, and leadership.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.