We are seeking a DevOps engineer in KernelCare who will be a part of a QA automation team which is responsible for the whole CI/CD processes inside KernelCare.
- develops tools, tests, jobs, pipelines, deployments and much more interesting stuff;
- digs into complex linux related problems;
- makes KernelCare developers happier every day;
- tries brand new technologies to enhance current processes.
KernelCare is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. KernelCare is a live kernel patching service that provides security patches and bug fixes for a range of popular Linux kernels that can be installed without rebooting the system.
Check out our website for more information about our KernelCare Product https://tuxcare.com/live-patching-services/
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of a complex automatic test system infrastructure
- Improve stability and performance of CI/CD infrastructure
- Maintain and modify test environment and configuration as needed, create new test environments and configurations to meet customer-based configuration or problem reproducing requirements
- Closely collaborate with product developers and testers
Basic Qualifications that we are looking for:
- Experience and the passion for Linux
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and their relation to automation engineering
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker
- Understanding of CI/CD systems, tools and approaches
- Experience in creation of Jenkins scripted/declarative pipelines
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse teams
- Proven ability to communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Intermediate (and higher) English level
- Team player but also able to work independently using your initiative
- Happy in an agile, fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.