Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Senior Customer Success Manager, you will...
- Team with Acquia Account Management to nurture strong positive relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services; measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment
- Build and drive risk mitigation plans that map to value realization and success outcomes for customers
- Drive the risk mitigation strategy through effectively working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Acquia
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details
- Engage in the day to day success management and risk mitigation of Acquia’s customers
- Work directly with Sales, Account Management, Technical Support, Operations, Professional Services and Finance
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have…
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Very organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Able to proactively drive Acquia and Customers forward with minimal oversight
- Passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company.
- Shown proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Shown success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools (preferably Gainsight)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.