We are looking for a strategic leader to manage and grow our EMEA Sales Development and help us expand our business in the region. Reporting to the Global Vice President of Sales Development, you will be an important contributor to our regional leadership team, driving recruiting, pipeline generation strategy, and proactive coaching and development for our SDR Managers and SDRs.
The Director of Sales Development EMEA holds ultimate responsibility for the region’s pipeline success and team culture. As such, this senior leader should be experienced in partnering effectively with cross-functional leaders across the GTM organisation, from Sales and Marketing to Operations and Enablement.
This is our first Sales Development Director for the region. We need a strategic thinker who is confident and decisive but also humble, empathetic and open-minded. While there is a massive opportunity for Grafana Labs in the EMEA region, there are also problems to solve and building to be done. We need someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment but who prioritises intentionality and quality, and who sees these challenges as opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a 2nd line management role, where you’ll develop and mentor a team of SDR Managers and SDRs, including responsibility for performance management, recruitment, and training
- Help shape and execute on the strategy to ensure the success of our open source users and pipeline generation
- Build out strategies with cross-functional Partners and align support from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Enablement, and Recruiting
- Take an analytical and data-driven approach to your business with strong instincts,decisiveness to influence change and drive improved productivity
- Drive an inclusive, collaborative environment, where perpetual learning is strived for
What we look for:
- Minimum 3 years of first-line management and/or ideally 2nd line management experience, work experience in sales, sales development, operations, or enablement
- Managed and led teams across EMEA and across segments of the business
- Consistent track record of leading teams to exceed quotas and objectives within a fast paced and technical client acquisition driven business
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial, remote environment
- Growth mindset, leading by example & proactively bringing solutions to challenges you identify, backed by data
- Be located in United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Germany or Sweden
- Fluency in languages beyond English is a plus
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.