To learn the Hiring Ranges for this position, please select your location from the Apply Now dropdown menu.
An Administrative Assistant at Mozilla provides support to another individual or group of individuals by managing calendars and appointments, coordinating activities between teams and departments, making travel arrangements, and providing other specialized administrative support tasks to extend the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
The person in this role will report to a VP, collaborate extensively with the other administrative professionals within Mozilla, and utilize their Lead EA for development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the business priorities of your leaders to best leverage their time.
- Will manage a dynamic senior leader calendar and can anticipate issues to ensure successful meeting coordination.
- Schedules and maintains meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements for assigned leaders.
- Supports special projects which may include team offsites, events, onboarding, and culture/ team building programs.
- Handles distribution lists and organization charts.
- Arranges business travel and tracks expenses. May reconcile departmental budgets and invoices.
- Partners with Marketing Sr. Executive Assistant to coordinate and align on strategic initiatives across marketing leaders.
- Crafts and distributes reports upon request which may require working with other parts of the organization to gather information. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions.
- Builds and reinforces open partnerships with leaders to help lead an effective and efficient working team keeping all members organized, informed, and on task.
- Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports.
- As requested, prepares communications including, but not limited to, e-mails, reports, presentations, agendas, and minutes. Distributes information to the broader team on the leaders' behalf.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned based on the needs of the business.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ yrs of demonstrated ability providing administrative support to multiple leaders (Director or VP level), preferably in fast-paced, remote, global environments.
- Proven ability to set and manage expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Receptive to learning and adapting to new experiences.
- Ability to apply thoughtful judgment to complex situations; you make sure you understand the “why” behind and beyond tactical instructions and directives.
- Dedication to confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Teammate mentality; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships across the organization.
- Ability to work extensively on Google applications such as Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.
- You have an eye for details and a skill for planning and organizing multiple schedules across different time zones.
- Ability to take initiative, think clearly, creatively problem solve, and make decisions under pressure.
- Crafting and improving processes.
- Experience supporting a marketing leadership team is a bonus.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2087