Grafana’s GTM organization is looking for a Senior Channel Strategy & Operations Manager. Reporting to our Senior Director of Strategy & Planning, you will work with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to define growth strategies, provide insights to business performance, and build systems & processes to accelerate Grafana’s channel business. This is a foundational role that will partner directly with our VP of Global Partnerships and GTM leadership. To be successful, you will be able to operate in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment as you help build the structures for our future growth.
- Defining partner route to market categories and associated requirements and benefits
- Driving our development funds program and other financial incentives such as discounts and opportunity registration programs
- Creating programs that support channel go to market efforts including accreditations, specializations, competencies, and segmentation
- Architect pipeline acceleration programs such as deal registration, rebates, and other performance-based rewards
- Lead annual strategy, business plan development, and quota/territory planning with each of our Partner leaders.
- Structure and lead key strategic initiatives, establish and track KPIs, and develop best practices.
- Provide innovative recommendations for partner business planning, reporting, scorecards, and forecasting processes.
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses and develop final recommendations around strategic and operational partner initiatives.
- Manage weekly cadence of partner sales forecasting, lead generation, reporting, and analytics.
- Develop formal reporting packages for partner and partner sales effectiveness and productivity. Conduct metrics reviews with partner leaders and supporting teams.
- 5+ years Experience leading the design and effectiveness of the end to end partner programs (strategies, frameworks, processes, planning, procedures, and policies)
- Deep understanding of SaaS licensing models
- Foundational knowledge of various partner selling motions (i.e. ISV, MSP, OEM, Resell, Disti, etc).
- Experience with Cloud Marketplaces (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Demonstrated track record of strategic thinking and analysis--seeing over the horizon to identify opportunities, envision models, and strategic paths to capture opportunities, as well as spot emerging risks
- Experience in a sales or GTM organization, and familiarity with common sales methodologies (MEDDPICC or MEDDIC)
- Excellent communication skills with executive audiences - explain “what it is”, “why it matters” and “what should we do” in terms of your data and analysis
- High comfort with ambiguity. You identify the right priorities and put in the hard work without need for external motivation
- You think critically and creatively, continually reorienting to obstacles to define a better way to achieve our goals.
A plus if you have the following
- Previous experience in open source
- Experience with AWS partner network processes, including AWS Marketplace transactions
- Experience with partner portal technologies (SFDC Partner Community, Impartner, Crossbeam etc.)
- Experience with Grafana, Tableau or other analysis/BI tools.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, or other CPQ / Q2C / subscription management tools.
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $1148,000 - $185,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.