Grafana Labs is looking for an Engagement Manager who is passionate about driving successful business outcomes for our customers in the observability space. Engagement Managers within Grafana’s Professional Services department are project leaders who set and execute the direction of customer engagements. They influence both the customer and our own internal teams to manage and deliver Grafana technologies that realize customer business objectives. They build process and tooling to ensure we are scaling our business effectively, organizing our projects correctly, and communicating outcomes efficiently.
Engagement Managers in Grafana Professional Services will partner with Sales, Support, Customer Success, and Product to deliver resilient observability architecture, addressing customer and business outcomes. Engagement Managers organize and plan for the project deliverables in the SOW, assist our Products team in motivating for improved technologies, and embed with customers to deliver ideal outcomes. They deliver status reports, unblock customers, hold recurring customer meetings, communicate risks, and track engagements. The Engagement Managers role is critical to creating a holistic understanding of the customer experience for Sales, Support, and the Customer Success team.
- As a member of the Grafana Professional Services team, ensure success in managing and delivering on the Grafana technology stack.
- Communicate and educate customers on the status of their projects.
- Participate and document architectural discussions and design opportunities that deliver the most effective solutions for our customers’ business outcomes.
- Advise on sales strategies that drive high adoption rates, improved renewal percentages, and increased revenue.
- Build lasting customer relationships to enable them to be Grafana advocates and referenceable customers.
- 5+ years Engagement Management/ Project Management experience in the technology space.
- College degree required in related field.
- 2+ years of experience in technology/software pre-sales or technical consulting
- Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- PMP Certification
- Excellent presentation skills with comfort speaking to customers and executives
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $132k - $164k. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.