This opportunity is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a developer to join our small but specialist team. Our ideal candidate will focus on leading and taking ownership of the API system and work on its stability and performance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about C++ on Linux based systems.
Our solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux web servers, is designed specifically for Dedicated servers. Our solution focusses on secure API transactions to feed data to the AI and data repository for the consumption of the BI and analytics tools. More details upon request.
As the C++/Architect you will;
- Take ownership of the code base and work on its stability and performance
- Lead the development and plan out how you envisage its growth
- Establish a reliable testing and release processes
- Keep test system documentation up to date
- Formulate the maintenance and code base update process
- Experience in C++ (You will be given a test)
- Understanding of API's and development of them
- Experience with Fedora/Centos/Linux OS
- Knowledge of web servers essential
- Experience with building distributable packages is a plus
- English - intermediate and higher
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones.
- Strong prioritization skills and a flexible mindset
- The ability to independently analyse a task and find the right solution
- The ability to work with vague requirements and build out the requirements
- Fast learning and proactive mindset
- The ability to work alone or with minimal contact
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Paid monthly/weekly and with personal time allowance
- Family friendly team who understands life happens
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- Recognition of your work and public profile endorsement