Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Growth / Inside Sales Account Executive, you will...
- Identify new business opportunities, lead, and close deals in Acquia’s Growth / Insides Sales Market and working with existing customers
- Engage with senior level executives within these organizations
- Develop positive relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels
- Stay current on competitor offerings and be able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities
- Turn client feedback into meaningful strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to broker win-win solutions
- Work closely with various functional teams including Product Development, Account Management and Project Management teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth
- Handle full-life cycle sales in an individual contributor environment
- Collaborate efficiently across internal teams and nurture an atmosphere of trust and open communication
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter specialists to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client and partner meetings as needed
- Work cross-functionally with demand generation and marketing teams to cultivate pipeline
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have…
- Intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial demeanor; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Hard-working, results-oriented, upbeat, and has regularly out-performed their peers
- Looking for daring career growth
- Passion, drive, and creativity
What you’ll need to be successful...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-8 months of experience as an inside sales or SMB Account Executive
- Experience meeting and exceeding quotas
- Strong sales/client origination experience, preferably with CMS / DXP / MarTech experience
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation and ongoing relationship management
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast paced technology environment
- Strong understanding of the SaaS / PaaS business model for solutions delivery
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.