You will be responsible for developing, executing, and evolving all aspects of our partner sales strategy in the North America Commercial Sector. You will champion the evolution and growth of our North American partner program with focus specifically on the eastern seaboard and work closely with the Sales, Operations, and Leadership team to align sales and go-to-market efforts with our product, technical, and sales development efforts. You will be tasked with developing and delivering immediate and future revenue growth through our partner channel. The initial focus will be on helping vet prospective partners, enabling partners, and formalizing the partner channel network by acting as the key point of contact with our strategic NORAM Regional System Integrator and Federal System Integrator partners on an ongoing basis. Building the program will require cross-functional collaboration to lead the development of enablement. This role requires the experience to manage an emerging partner community specific to the East Region (including Federal) and you will be well placed to act as a trailblazer to shape the role, develop and evolve the strategy to make your mark. You can be located ideally anywhere on the East Coast.
- Build a partner pipeline and manage the partners to pipeline commitments
- Utilize Salesforce and establish processes to track, manage and report on this pipeline and lead creation
- Continuously assess, clarify and validate the partner's needs and performance
- Develop a means of profiling each partner’s focus and core competencies to drive an understanding of the partners business model in developing Grafana in their respective territory or industry
- Work with the leadership team to develop quarterly sales targets for the NORAM partner channel
- Coordinate with relevant Grafana team members to build partner competency in solutions engineering and post-sales support
- Help drive partner generated leads/pipeline via marketing events, email campaigns, workshops, and other joint efforts
- Develop and execute a strategy to build awareness of the Grafana brand and recruitment of new partners
- Work across Grafana Labs to provide input on message alignment, operational coordination, and evangelism of the partner strategy and program
- 5+ years of experience - core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development
- Located in the East Coast of the US
- Experience in open-source or cloud-native industry preferred
- You will share our belief in a consultative sales approach with the primary goal of maintaining exceptionally high levels of customer, partner, and community satisfaction
- Proven track record in technology Sales and have a background in high-growth startups
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $207,000 - $264,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.