Grafana Labs is looking for an experienced Content Manager to join us as we continue to expand our content offerings. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Content to partner with subject matter experts across the organization and within the greater Grafana community to create blog posts, web pages, success stories, and other content. You will also lead efforts to find new ways to repurpose that content across platforms. As a member of the content team, you will also be a go-to resource to shape content initiatives and help others in the organization find their inner writers.
- Serve as a content writer for the marketing team: research, report, and write blog posts, customer stories, newsletters, and other content.
- Edit content written by engineers and other team members, and coach them on their writing while cultivating their desire to contribute more content.
- Help flesh out the content calendar, working with product managers, engineering teams, product marketing, PR, and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Provide editorial support for content initiatives and requests from across the org.
- Exceptional editing, writing, and reporting skills; 5+ years of experience in editorial, journalistic, or other content roles. Familiarity with tech is a plus.
- Ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders to produce and approve content while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, distributed, and dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of content marketing, narrative structure, and brand voice.
- Demonstrated success in managing content workflows and maintaining content calendars.
- Comfort in working remotely and independently.
What you’ll bring to the role
You’re a problem solver and creative collaborator who enjoys working with a wide range of stakeholders to create compelling content that serves to inform, educate, and delight both established users and customers and those who are new to the Grafana community.
In the United States, the Base compensation range for this role is $102,000 - $123,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable) and other benefits listed here.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.