Do you enjoy building relationships, solving challenges, and learning new technology? If you do, come join our Success team at Grafana Labs!
The Growth Program Manager in Customer Success at Grafana Labs will be responsible for building and implementing a digital and scaled customer experience at Grafana. They will shape the long-term strategy, vision and execution of a success within our Growth customer cohort, leveraging both digital-touch and scaled human-touch programs, with the ultimate goal of creating a repeatable, personalized, automated and delightful customer and end user journey at scale.
They will partner closely with teams across CX, Ops, Marketing, Self-Serve, Product and Sales to build a cohesive post-sales experience for our rapidly growing customer base. The ideal leader has deep experience in customer success, program management, cross-functional relationship-building and collaboration, with an experimental and iterative approach. While this role will not have direct reports, a successful candidate is excited to mentor and influence the Growth CS team.
To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable designing and executing multiple strategic initiatives, be customer-first, data-driven, agile, and comfortable with iteration.
Our customers’ journeys with Grafana Labs often start within this Growth segment, so the ability to build relationships, drive adoption and realize value is integral to the role and the ability to grow and retain our customers. As such, this role will report directly to the Global Director of Customer Success.
You will also need to understand the ecosystem of services that our customers use, and work with the customer to ensure success with Grafana at the center. We’d expect you to understand why Kubernetes is popular, how it relates to Prometheus and the difference between logs, metrics and traces.
- Build and iterate on Grafana Lab’s Growth Success Strategy and program execution plans through discovery, research, data analysis, requirements gathering and design, learning through experimentation and refining along the way
- Develop and deliver delightful, engaging digital (asynchronous) and 1:many touch points for our customers across onboarding and adoption phases, reducing friction, ensuring adoption, deep product usage, and overall satisfaction
- Partner with operations and high touch customer success teams to create risk mitigation and renewal programs to ensure retention and minimize churn through scalable tactics
- Work cross-functionally with key internal collaborators to align the post-sales Growth experience across all customer touchpoints, ensuring a cohesive customer experience
- Evaluate and measure Growth programs against internal targets for continuous improvement in concert with our ops partners
- Partner with sales, renewals, cs, support, analytics and ops teams to maintain or increase customer retention
- Lead, develop, and mentor a team of enthusiastic Growth success CSMs in a dotted line capacity
Required Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years in Customer Success
- 3+ years of technical, SaaS experience, preferably with Open Source technologies, or in the Metrics/Monitoring/Observability space
- 2+ years of experience building a tech touch, digital success or scaled Customer Success program
- Experience building a founding program
- Comfort with Salesforce, Zendesk learning new technologies
- Project Management experience, ability to work with other teams to breakdown tasks and key achievements
- Ability to identify trends through data analysis and/or create and test hypothesis via experiments, synthesize findings and iterate quickly
- You are excited by a high growth, fast paced environment with the ability to take initiative, learn and adapt.
- We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team
- You will need first class written and oral communication skills both to collaborate with a broad range our remote first internal teams and with our worldwide customers
- You will need to be able to skillfully articulate our value proposition and the technical advantages of our products
- You enjoy learning new technologies and will roll up your sleeves to learn how things work
- You will love solving complex technical challenges and building relationships with our customers
- You will need to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enjoy continuously learning
In the United States, the Base compensation range for this role is $102,000 - $123,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable) and other benefits listed here.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.