Our People team supports over 1,000 team members in over 50 different countries. Our team is highly technical and thrives on being able to dive into the details, build from scratch and create structure through chaos. We’re ambitious too. Grafana Labs is scaling at a rapid pace and we are evolving our team, our processes and the support that we offer to the business at a fast pace.
The Workday HCM / HRIS Systems Administrator is a key member of our People (HR) Workday team who will partner closely with the People, Payroll, and IT teams to provide expert knowledge in implementing, maintaining, and overall administration of the Workday platform including HCM, Payroll, Talent, Absence, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, People Analytics and Peakon. This role will be our first dedicated Workday HRIS team member in EMEA.
- Maintaining system configuration, data audits, and releases of new functionality for Workday
- Responding quickly to complex situations that arise, resolving technical system issues, while also making recommendations for improvements along the way
- Maintaining system setup and design, including business processes and reporting; inbound and outbound data interfaces/integrations, and dashboards
- Configuring and maintaining security profiles for employees across all companies/locations.
- Working with Information Technology to ensure compliance and related service organizations’ security policies and documenting proper internal security controls
- Partnering with Workday HRIS team and the broader People team on adoption of Workday major releases, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and communicating appropriately and as needed
- Reviewing and recommending optimization efforts based on system usage
- Providing technical guidance and training to management, HR, and end-users
- Leading and participating in system integration testing; overseeing and/or developing test scenarios; analyzing the effectiveness and functionality of new configurations to ensure all requirements are met
- Developing functional configuration for new and/or updates and enhancements to existing modules
- Leveraging Workday Community/support and experiential knowledge to resolve complex escalation points
- Experience administering multiple Workday modules, with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated success working remotely and/or internationally coordinating with peers and team members globally and understanding the challenges and opportunities of remote working and remote communication.
- Flexibility to operate at multiple altitudes, collaborate and partner within and across teams, and prioritize workload
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with a strong focus on attention to detail whilst delivering against tight deadlines
- Workday Pro certification preferred
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $116,000 - $140,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.