CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work. For more details about our company go to Cloudlinux.com.
Imunify Security is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux web servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use security solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
Work is fully remote, so you can work from anywhere.
More details about the project you can find on the product website Imunify360.com, and about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make a difference!
What you will do:
- Be involved in the development of Imunify360 products using Python.
- Cover your code with unit tests and/or functional tests.
- Review of code written by your colleagues using Gerrit.
- Architecture development and writing technical documentation for new features.
- Investigating issues reported by our clients, partners, or support team.
Qualifications that we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Python programming experience.
- Experience in system programming: sockets, filesystem, process management
- Experience with Linux servers administration is a huge plus
- Experience with network security is a plus
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD systems is a plus
- Knowledge about rpm/deb package management is a plus
- Intermediate level of English language.
- Fast-learning, proactivity.
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones.
- Strong prioritization skills and a flexible mindset
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution.
- The ability to work with vague requirements and making independent decisions
- The ability to work in a team.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.