Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open-source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development and then software supply chain management to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And we need you to do that. Join us!
What you will do:
- Work closely with Customer Success Engineers (CSE) to help customers achieve their desired outcomes.
- Drive customer action by planning the customer journey, collecting achievements, and measuring the value achieved to ensure a successful outcome.
- Coordinate and facilitate customer engagements as you help guide them through the journey.
- Engage in one-to-one and one-to-many customer outreach to understand their implementation status, conduct Executive Business Review (EBRs), and define/detail how we can close any customer success gaps.
- Share field insights with your Customer Success peers and our Sales, Product Marketing, and Engineering teams. Provide feedback on how to achieve more value-based outcomes based on customer reactions and your hands-on experiences.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identify "early warning" signals, and work with cross-functional teams to address them.
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied.
Experiences & Skills that we are looking for:
- If you’ve been told, “you have a great bedside manner,” that’s what we’re looking for!
- Extensive experience project leading software deployments for external customers
- Experience with coordinating and facilitating customer engagements
- Ability to work with customers to drive projects to a conclusion despite competing priorities and limited resources
- Ability to build and nurture relationships through customer engagements
- General understanding of the modern SDLC and the tools involved
- Experience with the creation/execution of processes to address application security and licensing are desirable
- While there will be days of mostly screen-time, this is a customer-facing role with some travel.
- Currently reside in the United States of America and do not now or in the future require sponsorship to work for any employer
Things that we are proud of:
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.