As Head of Demand Generation you will plan, build and run inbound and outbound marketing programs to drive and accelerate pipeline growth. You will help us define, execute, measure and refine a creative, compelling and effective marketing revenue strategy specifically for our potential public sector and commercial customers. You will own delivery of top of the funnel activity, MQL and pipeline goals and revenue contribution attributed to marketing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will grow and lead a team of marketing program managers, supporting them to achieve their goals and develop their skills to deliver high quality marketing campaigns with precision.
- Strategy; create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies that are aligned to persona's / audiences and our sales objectives to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Campaign Management; help construct and bring to life marketing programmes, and successfully create and roll-out of highly-targeted and broad demand generation programmes that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Messaging; translate your understanding of the buying personas in our ideal customer profiles into strategic messaging in line with our positioning in order to nurture leads, move leads through the funnel and speed up sales velocity
- ROI; drive performance across the whole marketing funnel - from campaign to inquiry to SQL - track and optimise performance at each stage in the funnel with appropriate tools, and create a predictable demand generation engine. Continually optimise online and offline programmes to measure CAC in relation to lifetime value to satisfy ROI goals.
- Stakeholder Management; collaborate with a variety of stakeholders - C-level, sales, marketing and communications, revenue operations, product and product marketing.
- Continuous Improvement; relentlessly seek to improve our best practices while evaluating the latest B2B marketing strategies, marketing technologies, experimenting and optimising different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Analysis; analyse marketing programme outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision making.
- Lead Management; understand lead scoring and enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle including MQLs and SQLs and have knowledge of marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Management; lead, nurture and develop and team of marketing programme managers.
- Budget; be responsible for the budget and report on ROI.
- Experience in a demand generation leadership role, preferably in the B2B enterprise software space or a complex technical market with longer sales cycles. Knowledge of open source software markets would be a plus.
- Deep experience with operating models for recurring revenue businesses, preferably in a SaaS subscription environment.
- Excellent understanding of how to analyse and optimise conversion rates across the sales and marketing funnel.
- Extensive skills in marketing technology and automation systems including Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and various advertising systems (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads).
- Demonstrable success delivering earned (SEO/SEM, website, email), paid (PPC, event sponsorships, social), owned channels (web, webinar, podcast) demand generation programmes.
- Data acquisition and management knowledge to support lead nurturing and outbound programs.
- Highly quantitative with a very strong understanding of data.
- A desire to work both at a strategic level and tactically on projects and campaigns.
- Excellent decision-making skills in regards to allocating marketing spend.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
People tend to stay with the company for a long time. We take this as a sign that we have a cohesive, supportive culture, that we have engaging challenging work and that people can develop their skills and careers here for the long term. We also have a family friendly environment, many of the team have small children and we look to accommodate that as best we can.
Our package generally contains:
- Private Health Insurance / Medical Allowance
- Plumm Health
- Annual Bonus
- Share Options
- Home Office Allowance
- Coworking Space Allowance
- Annual leave (40 days including local bank holidays)
- Company Socials (virtual or in person)
- Annual Global Offsite
You can find a more detailed explanation here and you might be eligible for other benefits depending on your location.
Currently we can consider applicants, from these countries: Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, India, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA
Element does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Apply for this job