Grafana Labs is looking for an Area Vice President, East who will be responsible for supporting a team of Regional Vice Presidents who lead our Enterprise and Strategic Regional Sales Directors. As the AVP you will be asked to drive revenue growth, actively coach existing, and attract new, talent. The AVP holds ultimate responsibility for the region's success, reputation & culture - this senior leader should be experienced in cross-functional engagement and have a natural interest in partnering with other GTM, G&A, and R&D leaders - ensuring alignment of the region's success with North America & company goals, alike.
Your expertise will be critical in helping articulate the value of our solutions and building strong relationships between the prospect and the Grafana Labs team. This is a critical hire for the company, reporting directly to the Vice President of WW Global Sales and working closely with the rest of the GTM leadership team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing a team of Regional Vice Presidents across the Eastern United States.
- Foster an environment of teamwork, transparency, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Travel when needed to assist in deal creation and closure, as well as meet any managerial needs by providing support to your team
- Partnering across all of Grafana GTM leadership to ensure a seamless customer experience
- You’ll be responsible for making the team successful and delivering exceptional results
- You’ll be responsible for hiring and retaining great talent across the team from leaders to account executives
What You Bring With You:
- 3+ years of third-line SaaS Sales leadership
- Consistent track record of leading teams to exceed quotas and objectives within a fast-paced and technical client acquisition-driven business
- You have ideally led product-led sales teams before and worked with a complex, technical product
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial, remote environment
- Growth mindset, leading by example & proactively bringing solutions to challenges you identify, backed by data
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $400,000 - $460,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable) and other benefits listed here.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.