As a GSI Partner Manager of Top GSI’s you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Grafana.
Expectations For Success
- Collaborate with Grafana to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to increase value to customers, win rates and as a result, our revenue.
- Craft and implement a program to onboard GSI partners and educate Grafana sales team regarding partnerships
- Partner with Grafana’ leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of engagement
- Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Grafana.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Grafana products to drive new revenue streams
- Drive partner referral pipeline to Grafana Sales Executives
- Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Work with Sales Operations to build a reporting mechanism that provides visibility on your efforts and strategies to achieve overall revenue contribution
- Build relationships with Grafana’s Partner Marketing to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Liaise with Grafana’s Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalize all partner agreements
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results.
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have significant and demonstrable experience driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS environment
- You are an experienced strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- You bring an extensive network inside some of leading Global System Integrators
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Grafana and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- You are open to travel ~ 50%
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $207,000 - $264,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.