Make a difference.
Are you looking for something new in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Love to innovate and learn? This is an exciting opportunity to join our Enterprise Solutions Engineering team. Our Solutions Engineers are our in-house, customer-facing product experts and we enable Grafana Labs worldwide growth by educating potential and existing customers to ensure they are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, hands-on enablement, presentations, technical evaluations and ongoing interaction. We also partner closely with our Sales team to help qualify and close opportunities. The Solutions Engineering team is also one of the primary routes of communication from our customers through into the Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Your Impact:
- Partner with our Sales team to articulate the overall Grafana value proposition, vision, and strategy to customers
- Own the technical engagement with customers and help to close high-velocity opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility
- Deliver product and technical presentations to potential and existing customers
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to provide a feedback loop on our products and the competitive landscape
- Drive product conversations based on need and problems learned during customer interactions
- Work with the team to enhance documentation, write blog posts, record videos, contribute knowledge base articles, and create other public and internal enablement material
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Located in Atlanta or Carolinas region
- 3-5+ years of technical pre-sales experience, ideally with Open Source technologies, or in the Metrics/Monitoring space
- Be open to various and complex assignments, this will require strong judgment, collaboration, and leadership
- You will need first class written and oral communication skills to collaborate with our remote-first internal teams and with our worldwide customers. You will need to be able to skillfully articulate our value proposition and the technical advantages of our products
- You love solving technical challenges and thrive on bringing creative solutions to our customers
- You should have a technical mindset and a desire to grow technically. Great candidates may be a recent grad of a coding bootcamp or have previous post-sales or engineering experience–we are excited to see what unique experiences and skill sets you bring to the table!
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $166,000 - $254,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.