Janes is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team at our UK headquarter in East Croydon. The Product Manager – Online Services will be responsible for our online, web-based customer portal. The purpose of the Product Manager (PM) is to ensure that Janes existing, and future products (Online Services) meet the customers’ and users’ needs in terms of knowledge and insight, and that they support their business process needs and objectives.
The PM is responsible for the definition and ongoing management of the Online portal and Services at all stages of the product lifecycle including defining a product concept, roadmap and requirements. The PM designs and implements a comprehensive product strategy with an understanding of the user community. The PM manages trade-offs throughout the development process in conjunction with the development and content teams. The PM works across the organization to develop the product through product launch and managing the ongoing operations of the product post launch. The PM is responsible for defining user needs around data and content and will be expected to work with other internal stakeholders in the Partnership, Integration, Technology & Development and Research & Data and Analysis teams.
How you will contribute at Janes:
The PM will review on a regular basis their products’ adoption and customer satisfaction. The PM will work to define user requirements for the online portal and prioritise with internal stakeholders. The PM will develop product plans to meet the needs of Janes users. Through continuous improvement product managers ensure product market fit for Janes products. They deliver the following
· Product definition and product roadmap
· Overall responsibility for the online portal.
· Product Messaging in collaboration with product marketing
· Product readiness training for sales and support staff
· Work with key stakeholders (Marketing, Integration and Product Market team) on implementing a new User Engagement program for ongoing user centred design validation for products
· Lead the business in understanding the changing requirements of users in the key audience categories.
The ideal skills and experience for this role are: ·