The TuxCare division of CloudLinux Inc. is on a mission to minimize the world’s risk of cyber exploitation. Through its automated live security patching solutions, extended lifecycle support services for Linux, open source software and languages, TuxCare allows thousands of organizations to rapidly remediate vulnerabilities for increased security and compliance. The world’s largest enterprises, government agencies, service providers, universities, and research institutions are protected by TuxCare on over one million workloads and growing. For more information, go to tuxcare.com.
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken sales development representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. As our Sales Representative you will, generate potential leads, solicit potential customers, facilitate sales, and connect customers with the right salesperson. This is a remote opportunity. However, only European based candidate will be considered.
- Develop sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Create relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Previous experience selling enterprise cyber security applications, and/or Linux based products
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business, or related field.
- Successful completion of coursework or certification in sales techniques, marketing, and communication is ideal.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and computer literacy.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.