Giskard defends the vision of a Responsible AI that serves the economic performance of companies while respecting the rights of citizens. To embody this mission, Giskard enables AI professionals (Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers) to evaluate & test the quality of ML models.
We are building the first collaborative & open-source Quality Assurance platform for all ML models. We already empower customers with two solutions:
- The Giskard Python library helps Data Scientists detect hidden vulnerabilities in ML models.
- It makes the AI development process more efficient, by automating the identification of risks of biases, performance issues and errors.To try it, see this documentation.
- The Giskard server helps ML Engineers debug & monitor models, share dashboards, and collaborate
- It makes the deployment of new ML models safer and more efficient, by providing ready-made monitoring dashboards, catalogs of re-usable testing components, and ML debugging interfaces.
- Install it following this documentation.
We recently raised our first round of 1.5 million euros, led by Elaia, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners and notable angel investors. To read more about this fundraising and how it will accelerate our growth, you can read our announcement.
We also received a strategic investment from the European Commission to build a SaaS platform to automate compliance with the upcoming EU AI regulation. You can read more here.
As a Data scientist lead, you will:
- Help customers use our product to make their ML models safer, more ethical & robust.
- Run technical evaluations with potentiel customers, including AI Quality trainings & workshops.
- Educate the ML community on the benefits of our tool, including writing articles and talking to conferences.
- Build internal data pipelines & ML models to help run our operations & growth.
- Work with our R&D team to improve our product and extend it to new ML use cases.
For now, we are hiring only people located around Paris, France - or willing to relocate.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Data Science & Machine Learning.
- A proven track record of developing and deploying data pipelines & ML models to production.
- Strong proficiency in the Python data science stack, especially with pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, torch, and transformers.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices, including git, writing tests, agile methodologies, and CI/CD.
- Ability to distill complex Data & AI concepts into understandable terms for a diverse audience, including business experts, IT professionals, and decision-makers.
- Strong belief in Quality, Safety & Ethics in AI development.
- Experience in managing or coaching junior team members.
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and French, in written and verbal form.
- Comfortable with 20 to 40% travel.
- Demonstrated project management skills within large organizations.
- Quick to learn and deliver, while being a collaborative team player.
- Bonus: Experience in Data Science & AI consulting.
- Bonus: Experience in early-stage startups (<50 employees).
- Passionate about building robust solutions to real-life problems
- Driven by customer needs & outstanding user experience
- Hungry for learning new skills every day
- Conscious about technology's role in our society
- Empathetic team player
You can get an offer with salary & equity in 3 weeks 🚀
- Fit interview: 15 minutes
- Tech exercise: 10 days to complete
- Tech interview: 45 minutes
- Reference calls: 2 persons
- Final interview: 45 minutes
We value diversity, equity, and inclusivity. Giskard is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.
We are remote-flex. We value productivity and work/life balance. You can adopt a hybrid work schedule where you come to the office 1-3 days / week. You can also work from other regions/countries on an occasional basis - just let us know beforehand.
We offer a remote office kit to all full-time employees: a powerful MacBook computer, external monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. We also offer the best health insurance plan in France, Alan Blue.
All full-time employees are granted a significant equity package. We want to include everyone in the adventure and make it a collective win.
Salary: fixed salary between 60 000 € and 90 000 € / year (brut) + 0.3 - 0.5% of equity