Our growing Imunify Security team is looking for a Security Researcher/Analyst. You will be responsible for analyzing various types of web threats aimed at the web hosting servers and improving our products to prevent infections in the future. This is a great opportunity to unleash your talents in web application security.
Imunify360 Security Suite is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify is an innovative security solution designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world. More details about the project you can find on the product website imunify360.com. Join us to make a difference!
What you will do:
- Research cyber attacks affecting and targeting major business infrastructures
- Participate in threat hunting and threat intelligence research projects
- Analyze and mitigate the latest web vulnerabilities (both 0-day and patched), participate in communication with the responsible authority
- Develop and improve internal tools for automatic threat analysis
- Investigate incidents for the benefit of our customers
- Wide experience with web attacks (web application and browser security) and their mitigation methods
- Good understanding of web server software and hosting systems architectures (Linux/UNIX-based)
- Good understanding of PHP language, proven experience in code analysis/scripting
- Familiarity with web-based malware
- Knowledge of English no lower than Intermediate
- Experience in developing security tools, automation, and frameworks
- Experience of participation in CTF, bug bounty programs
- Experience in finding vulnerabilities, CVE IDs assignment
- Familiarity with ModSecurity and OSSEC
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.