At GrowthBook, we are building an open source feature flagging and A/B testing platform. If you love the challenge of building a large scale data-heavy application, but want the ownership and flexibility of a small startup, then GrowthBook is for you.
We are a small team, distributed across the US, and backed by YCombinator and Khosla Ventures. We’re helping companies release code quickly and confidently while measuring the impact of what they launch.
As an open source company, we are focused on bottom-up adoption and building a product that engineers love to use. We have an amazing open source community on Slack that gives us constant feedback, feature requests, and ideas. GrowthBook is already used in production by hundreds of companies and we’re just getting started!
Some of the problems you’ll be working on
- Intuitive Experiment Results. When someone runs an experiment on GrowthBook, we generate tons of statistics and data points. We need to display this in an intuitive way to non-technical users while still allowing power users and data scientists to dive into the details when needed.
- Style guide and UI Kit. We reuse many components across the GrowthBook app, from modals to forms to toggle switches. We want to make sure the entire UI feels consistent, is visually appealing, and has a great UX.
- Onboarding Flow. GrowthBook supports a wide range of companies, from small startups using Google Analytics to huge enterprises with complex data infrastructure. We want all users to be able to set up and start using GrowthBook within minutes, no matter where they are on their company journey.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing applications
- Strong visual, UI/UX, and data visualization skills
- Ability to clearly communicate trade-offs, edge cases, and design decisions
- Comfortable moving quickly when projects require it
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Startup experience or interest working in a small company
- Work in UTM -6 +/- 3 timezone (ie, roughly US based timezones)
- Bonus: Designed products for technical users
- Bonus: Built data-heavy applications and dashboards
- Competitive salary and employee-friendly equity in an early-stage fast-growing startup
- Unlimited PTO (that we actually encourage you to use)
- Top-of-the-line insurance (US only): medical, dental, vision, mental health, and more
- Paid parental leave
- Generous work-from-home stipend and IT budget
- Remote-first company with regular off-sites in exciting locations
GrowthBook is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to creating an inclusive, supportive environment for all employees.
We regret that we cannot sponsor new US employment visas at this time, although we can make exceptions for H1B transfers.